(Part- to Full-time) – Las Vegas Location
Bartender Job Listing
WE’RE ACTIVELY HIRING FOR THIS POSITION as of 10/06/20. Please send resume or work experience to David Peterson @ email@example.com.
Dueling Axes is expanding to the Las Vegas area and opening a new axe throwing facility with a beer/wine bar inside of AREA15. We’re looking for responsible, confident, energetic and reliable individuals to help sling drinks in our newest location. The Bartender position should be held by someone who enjoys interacting with people and can maintain an upbeat attitude for the duration of an entire shift. This position will report directly to the General Manager and should be able to work a minimum of 20 hours a week.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 1-year bartending experience.
- Server experience in bar/restaurant.
- Greet guests in a timely and professional manner while exhibiting excellent guest service skills.
- Possess full knowledge of bar and menu items and be able to make recommendations.
- Accurately take beverages orders from guests and deliver within established time frames in the bar and lounge area.
- Prepare beverages that are consistent, and not deviate from procedures and ingredients outlined in recipes.
- Pour beer and wine to specific portions.
- Consistently use suggestive selling techniques.
- Verify the age of all guests who purchase alcohol in accordance with company policy. Limiting sales only to guests who are at least 21 years of age.
- Ensure that all state local, and company guidelines regarding the responsible service of alcohol are strictly adhered to. Ensure that alcohol is consumed in designated areas only.
- Complete all transactions accurately and within the designated guidelines.
- Set up and maintain appropriate stock levels for the bar.
- Maintain cleanliness of the bar and lounge area, including related equipment.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work environment.
- Complete all deep cleaning and assigned tasks prior to the end of shift.
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Follow instructions for the safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
- Perform all additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
Dueling Axes and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. Dueling Axes strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Age 21 or older
- Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses or certifications, including T.I.P.S. certification.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Ability to stand on feet for an extended period of time.
- Deliver superior service while connecting with our guests and supporting efforts to achieve Dueling Axes’s goals.
- Prepare bar items that are fresh, appetizing, and properly prepared.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area in a fast-paced environment.
If you want to be part of a growing, local company that is focused on fun and customer service, this is for you. Dueling Axes, an urban axe throwing lounge, opened its doors in 2018 in Downtown Columbus, OH and quickly became one of the area’s most sought after experiences. With recent expansions into the New Albany, OH and Las Vegas, NV markets, we provide a unique, fun and safe experience to our customers by providing an approachable, inviting atmosphere, good music and an experience you cannot forget.
If you or someone you know is interested in an opportunity like this, please send a resume to David Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.